If you are the kind of person who…
· Loves the meticulous world of medical billing
· Enjoys solving problems and working with a variety of companies to ensure payments for health care
· Thrives in the land of spreadsheets, databases and forms
· Feels a great sense of accomplishment in designing and refining processes
And you want to…
· Use your billing skills to help children in our community, and
· Be a part of a close-knit team that’s working together to bring hope and healing to children,
You are the Billing Specialist we are looking for!
At ABC House, our people are passionate about breaking the cycle of child abuse and neglect by supporting children as they find their voice, and helping children and families heal and thrive. We envision a world in which every child has the opportunity to be happy, healthy and safe; parents and caregivers understand the impact of their actions on children, and our community actively and vocally stands up to child abuse and neglect.
What you will be doing:
· Processing billing to health insurance companies, state agencies, and Medicaid
· Following up on requests and denials
· Entering data and measuring statistics
· Supervising the Medical Administrative Assistant
· Working for one of Oregon’s Top 100 Non-Profits
What you bring:
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) plus at least one year of professional billing experience in a clinical setting
· Training in medical billing processes, including ICD-10
· Strong computer skills, including fluency in electronic health records, Microsoft Office, and a willingness to learn new software programs as needed
· Attention to detail, multitasking, and willingness to take initiative
What we bring:
· Competitive wages based on experience and an excellent benefits package including 100% employer-paid health insurance for the employee.
· A tight-knit team with a culture of respect, integrity and values-oriented around the goals of our mission
· A supportive and warm atmosphere, oriented around well-being, growth, and community
Join our team to help make a positive impact in a child’s life today!