If you are the kind of person who…
· Loves Excel and getting the numbers to balance!
· Can’t wait to reconcile every month!
· Enjoys financial analysis and knowing all the details about how the budget is behaving!
· In short, has a knack for numbers, and loves to know both the nitty-gritty details and the big picture of company finances!
And you want to…
· Use your accounting superpowers to help children in our community, and
· Be a part of a close-knit team that’s working together to bring hope and healing to children,
You are the Finance Specialist we are looking for!
At ABC House, our people are passionate about breaking the cycle of child abuse and neglect by supporting children as they find their voice, and helping children and families heal and thrive. We envision a world in which every child has the opportunity to be happy, healthy and safe; parents and caregivers understand the impact of their actions on children, and our community actively and vocally stands up to child abuse and neglect.
What you will be doing:
· Bookkeeping and managing our financials
· Working with the Executive Director to prepare our annual and mid-year budgets, monitoring ongoing budget versus actual performance
· Preparing accurate and timely financial reports, including analyzing for notable trends
· Overseeing and coordinating preparation of our annual audit and tax return
· Grant financial monitoring, including preparing grant finance reports and tracking grant budgets
· Preparing our monthly payroll report for our payroll accountant
· Working for one of Oregon’s Top 100 Non-Profits
What you bring:
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) plus at least one year of professional experience in accounting, bookkeeping, or finance. Non-profit experience preferred.
· Knowledge of grants
· Strong computer skills, including fluency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and a willingness to learn new software programs as needed
· Attention to detail, multitasking, and willingness to take initiative
What we bring:
· Competitive wages based on experience and an excellent benefits package including 100% employer-paid benefits for the employee.
· A tight-knit team with a culture of respect, integrity and values-oriented around the goals of our mission
· A supportive and warm atmosphere, oriented around well-being, growth, and community
Join our team to help make a positive impact in a child’s life today!