We have a Winner!
A big Thank You to all who supported ABC House by purchasing tickets for our Kona Raffle. The winner is Lynne Whiteman! Have a great trip, Lynne! Thank you also to ABC House Board Member Norm Jager and other generous donors for making this raffle possible.
Receive one chance to win for each $100 entry received before 12:00:00 pm on Friday, October 12, 2018. A maximum of 90 tickets will be sold.
Raffle prize includes:
Kona Billfisher Condo Unit P1 (for up to 4 people) arriving November 15, 2018, departing November 29, 2018 (not including taxes and fees – you are responsible for paying these at check-in).
$500.00 towards airfare
All proceeds to benefit ABC House, the Child Abuse Intervention Center for Benton and Linn counties.
Receive one chance to win for each $100 entry received before noon on Friday, October 12, 2018. A maximum of 90 tickets will be sold. Drawing will be held at 1:00 pm Pacific Time on Friday, October 12, 2018 at the ABC Development Office, 425 SW 2nd St Ste 104, Albany, OR 97321.
• Covered gazebo area with seating for dining and gathering
• BBQs in two locations on site
• Heated pool on property, public beach nearby
• Ping Pong and horseshoes
•Laundry room ($1.50 wash/dry per load), irons and ironing boards, change machine, soap/Clorox 2 for purchase
• Newspaper stand (West Hawaii Today newspaper)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Color television with cable service
• Telephone with voice mail with unlimited calls to anywhere on the Big Island, all other calls must be collect, credit card or phone card.
• 1st floor unit with garden lanai, near pool
• 1-bedroom units occupancy 4 maximum (king bed + queen sleeper), one bath (tub and shower)
• Occupancy includes children and infants, strictly enforced
• Towel exchange twice a week on Tuesday and Friday.
• Guests staying more than 7 days: unit cleaning, which includes linen change.
• Air-conditioning for a fee (probably not needed for November stay)
See www.thekonabillfisher.com for additional resort details and photos.
Terms & Conditions:
The Hawaiian Vacation Raffle to benefit ABC House is conducted by ABC House, a non-profit organization under the laws of Oregon. The raffle is governed by the State of Oregon (OAR Ch 137 Div 25). By purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- The purchase price for one raffle ticket is $100.00. A maximum of 90 raffle tickets will be sold. The raffle closes at 12:00:00 pm Pacific Time on Friday, October 12, 2018.
- Ticket entries can be purchased on-line at https://www.paypal.me/TheABCHouse using a credit card. Each $100.00 donation to the PayPal account will be one raffle entry.
- All entry purchases are final and non-refundable.
- Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age. At least one member of the winner’s traveling party must be a responsible adult at least 21 years of age and have a valid credit card.
- Your emailed receipt from PayPal will serve as your raffle ticket. A ticket stub will be entered into the drawing at ABC House Development office, 425 SW 2nd St Ste 104, Albany OR 97321. If you previously purchased a raffle ticket through EventBrite, your email confirmation will serve as your ticket.
- The winner of the raffle will be determined by random drawing. The drawing will take place on Friday, October 12, 2018 at approximately 1:00 pm Pacific Time at the ABC House Development Office at 425 SW 2nd St Ste 104, Albany, OR 97321. This information will also be announced on the ABC House Facebook page. Entrant(s) do not need to be present to win.
- Winners agree to comply with all IRS regulations regarding raffle winnings.
- The winner of the raffle is entitled to a 14-night stay for up to four (4) people at the Kona Billfisher in Kona Hawaii, unit P1, arriving November 15, 2018 and departing November 29, 2018 plus $500.00 towards airfare. At least one member of the winner’s traveling party must be a responsible adult at least 21 years of age and have a valid credit card.
- Winner will assume and be responsible for all meals, tips, incidentals, car rental, preparation, and all other fees, and local, state, and federal taxes, including but not limited to all applicable sales, use, luxury, income, and special taxes associated with winning a raffle. ABC House specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties. ABC House is not responsible for any losses or injuries suffered as a result of the vacation prize.
- The winner of the raffle must claim the prize within 7 days of the drawing. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of the drawing, by responding to telephonic or written notice from ABC House or otherwise, the prize will be forfeited. After the prize is claimed, winner must abide by any restrictions placed on voucher by the issuing donor (e.g. expiration date for use).
- Purchasers of raffle tickets must provide their full names, addresses, email, and telephone numbers when purchasing the ticket on-line. If more than one name is stated, the first listed name shall be the Entrant. ABC House shall, will and can have no obligation for payment or delivery of any prize to any person other than the Entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to allocate any such prize among the participants in any multiple party entry.
- Purchasers of tickets, by participating in the raffle, release ABC House, its directors, officers, staff, volunteers and supporters from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of ABC House, its directors, officers, staff, volunteers and supporters shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. ABC House makes no express or implied warranty as to the Raffle prize.
- Any and all disputes, claims and controversies concerning this raffle shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration, to be conducted under arbitration rules in the state of Oregon.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Raffle is void where prohibited.
- Winner(s) agree to allow ABC House to publish their names and photographs on the ABC House website and Facebook page.
- For additional questions, please contact ABC House Development office at firstname.lastname@example.org