ABC House is excited to announce that we have an opportunity for an experienced Executive Director to join our Leadership Team. Our current Executive Director is leaving in May for a new opportunity.
At ABC House, our people are passionate about breaking the cycle of child abuse and neglect by supporting children as they find their voice and helping children and families heal and thrive. We envision a world in which every child has the opportunity to be happy, healthy and safe.
The Executive Director is an important role for our organization. Our Director acts as the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for the overall management and direction of the organization in accordance with its mission and vision. This position serves as the public face of the organization, including liaising with the media, networking within the community and participating in public speaking engagements.
This position works under the general oversight of the Board of Directors and is responsible for the following:
- Leadership and agency management. Oversees the day-to-day operations of the organization, including administration, programs and personnel. This position directly supervises the senior management team and works in concert with that team to hire and retain staff.
- Financial performance and viability. The Executive Director is responsible for the financial integrity of ABC House, including the creation of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements that accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- Relationship-building and community presence. The Executive Director develops and maintains relationships with key partners and stakeholders including multidisciplinary team (MDT) agencies, government leaders, nonprofit organizations and the business community.
The Executive Director will also support an internal culture at ABC House that reflects a high value placed on inclusion, connection, service and collaboration. The ideal candidate will have an interest in furthering our development of diversity, equity, inclusion and trauma-informed organizational health.
The qualification required for this position include:
- A minimum of 4 years of nonprofit management experience at a senior level. A Master’s degree is preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team and/or social services environment and experience working with a Board of Directors.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills and effective communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial management and strong fundraising and grant writing expertise.
ABC House offers a culture of respect, teamwork, integrity, and pride as well as competitive wages based on experience. We pay 100% of the employee’s cost for health, vision and dental insurance. Paid time off and holidays are also included.
If you feel like this is the right position for you, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Established in 1997, ABC House is a Children’s Advocacy Center that offers child abuse assessment, treatment and support services, post-trauma counseling and youth and adult educational programming. We provide high-quality child abuse assessments for local children when there are concerns of abuse and neglect in Benton and Linn counties.
ABC House is an equal opportunity employer committed to respectful, quality care to children and their non-offending family members from diverse racial, ethnic, religious, and nontraditional family forms. We are a drug free workplace.
Cascade Employers Association is assisting with this recruitment.