ABC House is a nonprofit agency that relies on the generous support of the community to help sustain the comprehensive continuum of services for children with concerns of abuse and neglect. Listed below are items used and needed by staff, children, and families at ABC House.
Currently, we are in need of:
- Individually packed children’s snacks: Cheese and peanut butter filled crackers, fruit snacks, juice boxes, granola bars, etc.
- Gift Cards: Costco, Target, Fred Meyer, JoAnn’s, and gasoline cards for $5-$10 to help needy families cover the cost of transportation to ABC House
- Office needs: Staples gift cards, toilet paper, disinfectant spray, disinfectant wipes.
- Office supplies: First-class postage stamps, white cardstock, CD-R’s, DVD-R’s.
- Games: Uno, Monopoly, Sorry, Yahtzee
To arrange a drop off of your donation, please contact ABC House or call at
Thank you for your generosity!