ABC House is a nonprofit agency that relies on the generous support of the community to help sustain the comprehensive continuum of services for children with concerns of abuse and neglect.
Many of you have reached out to ask how you can help during COVID-19. Here are some of our most critical needs right now. At this time we are only able to accept the following items in new condition.
– Monetary donations of any amount. Children are most vulnerable during times of crisis. Please help by making your tax-deductible gift here.
– Individually-wrapped, prepackaged snacks. We are in current need of low-sugar snacks and juice boxes including dairy-free and gluten-free snacks for children and youth with food allergies.
– Children and Youth Items: Kleenex tissues, journals (for all ages), toothpaste (especially children’s flavors), drawstring bags, gel pens, young child/adolescent coloring books, art supplies (no paint please), fidget spinners, Legos, scrunchies
– New Clothing (ages 0-18): Boys 2T clothing and 3T-5T summer clothing, teen sweatshirts, teen shirts, teen pants
– Gift cards to grocery stores or gas stations in $10 increments in order to help our client families who are facing reduced or lost income right now and need help.
Please hold all other in-kind donations, including quilts and stuffed animals, in reserve for now. We treasure these comfort items for our child clients but do not currently have the capacity to sanitize each gifted item. Thank you for your understanding.
Certain wishlist items can now be found on our AmazonSmile Charity Page!
To arrange a drop off of your donation, please contact ABC House or call at
Thank you for your generosity!