ABC House is a nonprofit agency that relies on the generous support of the community to help sustain the comprehensive continuum of services for children with concerns of abuse and neglect. Listed below are items used and needed by staff, children, and families at ABC House.
Certain wishlist items can now be found on our AmazonSmile Charity Page!
Currently, we are in need of the following items in new condition:
- Gift Cards: Costco, Target, Fred Meyer, Phone cards (minutes)
- Office Needs: Staples gift cards
- Office Supplies: First-class postage stamps, white cardstock, CD-R’s, DVD-R’s
- Children and Youth Items: Gift cards, metal water bottles, phone chargers
- Children and Youth Activities: Art supplies, coloring crayons, colored pencils, gel pen packs, traditional children’s and adult coloring books, sketchbooks, scented markers
- Children and Youth Toys: Building blocks, Legos, magnetic blocks, Lincoln Logs, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, Crazy Aarons thinking putty, food toys, foam blocks
- Clothing (ages 0-18): Socks, shoes, underwear, jackets, pants, shirts, pajamas
*We currently are in immediate need of teen clothing and shoes!
- Health and Wellness: Tampons, menstrual pads/liners, dry baby formula, lice kits, toothbrushes, deodorant, bar soap, essential oils, chewing gum
- Snacks: Low sugar juice boxes, low sugar single-serving snack foods
We are currently unable to accept the following items:
- Any used items
- Stuffed animals
- Children’s books
- Toys (unless listed above)
We want your gift to have the most impact! Please contact us to learn about our immediate needs before hosting a donation drive.
To arrange a drop off of your donation, please contact ABC House or call at
Thank you for your generosity!