Make your gift have the most impact! At this time we are only able to accept the following items in new condition. Most of these items can also be found on our AmazonSmile Wishlist. Thank you so much for your generosity and support! We are in immediate need of the following items:
Monetary donations of any amount: To reach increasing numbers of children impacted by abuse, cash donations make the greatest impact. Your gift will provide medical exams, forensic interviews, family support services, and trauma counseling for children in crisis, and their families. Please help by making your tax-deductible gift here.
Safety and office supplies: Surgical masks (children and adult sizes), Clorox disinfecting wipes, webcams with mics (new or used), Kleenex tissues
Gift cards to grocery stores, gas stations, or Amazon in $10 increments in order to help our client families who are facing reduced or lost income right now and need help.
Children & Youth Items (new condition):
– Winter Clothing and Coats, ages 0-18, all sizes
– Teen Clothing and Shoes, all sizes
– Wellness Items: Items such as reusable water bottles, hygiene products, toothpaste, toothbrushes (small child), scrunchies, handmade quilts, drawstring/reusable bags
– Fun Activities: Items such as Crazy Arron’s Thinking Putty, board games, card games, Legos, fidget spinners
– Books: Alphabreaths: The ABC’s of Mindful Breathing, Teen/Young Adult chapter books
– Snacks & Food: Low-sugar individually packed snacks that are shelf-stable including dairy-free and gluten-free options, low-sugar fruit juice, water bottles
Please hold all other in-kind donations, including stuffed animals and blankets, in reserve for now. We treasure these comfort items for our child clients but do not currently have the capacity to sanitize and store each gifted item. Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks to caring supporters like you, children in crisis will receive expert care, reassurance, and hope they need to heal and recover. Thank you for making a difference in the life of a child!
Certain wishlist items can now be found on our AmazonSmile Wishlist!
To arrange a drop off of your donation, please contact ABC House or give us a call at
Thank you for your generosity!